No announcement yet.

The Parting Shift: A Doug Nash Five-Speed Gets Worked at an Aussie Hill Climb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: A Doug Nash Five-Speed Gets Worked at an Aussie Hill Climb

Re: The Parting Shift: A Doug Nash Five-Speed Gets Worked at an Aussie Hill Climb

Most people don't know how inportant hill climbs were, and are, to most outside the US. We think of Pikes Peak but, there are a ton of SCCA events for street car across the US. There are a couple in the Pittsburgh PA area I would like to run at next year.

If it weren't for all the FIA hill climb wins by Bob Bondurant for Shelby American in 1965, they would never have won the championship over Enzo and big red that year. Good stuff
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Re: The Parting Shift: A Doug Nash Five-Speed Gets Worked at an Aussie Hill Climb

I wish there were more events like that here in the US.

Comment

looked like a short climb. :

the city I am in has some crazy grades, I play around in the winter...
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Rob is a very capable steerer and has run that car for many years always competitive against much more nimble, modern and lighter cars.... I nliked this vid too:
          Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Comment

Working...
          X