Action Sequence: Jason Calderon Climbs the Ladder in a Beautiful Chevy II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Sequence: Jason Calderon Climbs the Ladder in a Beautiful Chevy II

Re: Action Sequence: Jason Calderon Climbs the Ladder in a Beautiful Chevy II

F'nA!

Comment

Video of the run my son Chris shot

Comment

I saw it happen live and although he landed hard he did not hit the oilpan or crossmember.

I took a look underneath in the pits and there were no scrape marks on the bumper. The braided fuel lines did have rubber and VHT on them.

Looking from the left side of the car it did not appear to be bent and the front wheels looked straight. Only close inspection and measurements will tell...

Lucky

Comment

I HAVE THE CAR BACK @THE SHOP ON THE FRAME RACK. NOT 2 BAD! DID NEED NEW PAN. ORDER FROM BILLET FAB 2DAY. NEED 2 NOTCH REAR BODY PANEL AND BUMPER FOR WHEELIE BAR . PLAN ON BEING @ CHEVY FEST!!

Comment

Woot!

Hey man, what's the combo in the car now?
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

14 DEGREE 406 WITH 2 STAGES

Comment

Working...
              X