Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swedish Nostalgia Nitro Flopper Headed to the 2010 NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish Nostalgia Nitro Flopper Headed to the 2010 NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion

Re: Swedish Nostalgia Nitro Flopper Headed to the 2010 NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion

dodge arrow

Comment

Re: Swedish Nostalgia Nitro Flopper Headed to the 2010 NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

plymouth , is dead so dodge ;D

Comment

I remember the saab 900 alcohol funny car

Comment

Cool video...I know one of those guys. Adam Rhoades, he is working on Chris Demke's car now and I just seen him at Indy (we had to race him first round)
            Anyway, another friend and I were talking about getting a couple of plane tickets out to California, that is untill I found out it's the same date as the IHRA Virginia race.....and Adam never told me he had this project going on, then again, this video is from last year.....I think I'll email him.
            Why do all the cool races happen at the same time?
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
            X