Clear All

Re: Not a Joke: VW Talking With Penske on Potential NASCAR Involvement

hell . I did that in a 2 month period

flat rate sucks , I know guys who split at lunchtime on the first day

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
      Originally posted by dieselgeek

Born in '73, I was 21 and 22 when I worked for ISC, ACOG and IBM on that project. You must be thinking of IRONHEAD who claimed he was a winning NASCAR driver in the same timeframe.
      I guess pushing a broom and emptying wastebaskets counts. ;) :D :D

And you went through 3 companies in a one year period?? Interesting.............
      Coming from the guy who claims he drove a 9.30, but can't seem to produce a NHRA comp license... ROFL

Here's a clue, you should add about 10 more companies in that same timeframe. Basically anyone who ran Prologue/Protix at venues larger than 5000 people, got their IBM AIX-based hosts installed by me. I was AIX-certified long before that. Spidey would REALLY be pissed if he knew what the hourly rate was for an open systems installer back in those days! 8)
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Coming from the guy who claims he drove a 9.30, but can't seem to produce a NHRA comp license... ROFL
        Now, Now, you know I was just razz'n you, no need to throw stones. ;)

Once the helmet is on, they have no idea who is driving the car. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          hell . I did that in a 2 month period

flat rate sucks , I know guys who split at lunchtime on the first day
          Been there done that, I went through 5 jobs in a three year period.

Comment

my favorite place was king olds . five service mangers in 2 years , they finally got one that hated me

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
              D/g highly doubt it..and untill he does.
              say what? I worked two years with International Speedway Corporation implementing systems at their major tracks in 94-95 when ISC facilities were adding seating capacity their fastest. ISC helped develop what was then the most advanced ticketing/reservation system anywhere. The same application ("Prologue," later ProTix) was used by the Olympics in Atlanta, 1996; Silver Dollar City (a large, private theme park company with properties all over the country), and later it became the core application for Ticketmaster.

I've been to plenty NASCAR races, and sat in some damn nice boxes/condos too. Don't even try to pull the "D/G duznt have beens to da rac'n" crap with me.

"dame nice box/condo's"
              then you haven't been to a nascar race..

try turn 1 8 rows up..
              much better.
              in a box. might as well be at home, got any pic's of u in these, cause like you always say, proof, or it never happened. ;D ;D

p.s. to all the other b/s'res just fight'n fire with fire. :D

Comment

what would happen if stuxnet winds up in nascar ?

Comment

say what? I worked two years with International Speedway Corporation implementing systems at their major tracks in 94-95 when ISC facilities were adding seating capacity their fastest. ISC helped develop what was then the most advanced ticketing/reservation system anywhere. The same application ("Prologue," later ProTix) was used by the Olympics in Atlanta, 1996; Silver Dollar City (a large, private theme park company with properties all over the country), and later it became the core application for Ticketmaster.

I've been to plenty NASCAR races, and sat in some damn nice boxes/condos too. Don't even try to pull the "D/G duznt have beens to da rac'n" crap with me.

"dame nice box/condo's"

try turn 1 8 rows up..
                  much better.
                  in a box. might as well be at home, got any pic's of u in these, cause like you always say, proof, or it never happened. ;D ;D

sure thing Mark, right after you prove to us that you were a series-winning NASCAR cup driver as you claimed previously. Something tells me that people will believe my more realistic "story" than yours. I'm not even hiding my real name because I never had a guy named Whitey Bulger searching all over the world for me. I can even tell people my real name on the internet - unlike you, the guy in hiding ROFLMAO

I'll scan some pics when I get back, if people care that much. I take photos of everything I ever do in case I run into morons on the internet like... yeah
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

could not afford that much film in the day
                    uncle sack0 has photos of everything though

Comment

"dame nice box/condo's"

try turn 1 8 rows up..
                      much better.

sure thing Mark, right after you prove to us that you were a series-winning NASCAR cup driver as you claimed previously. Something tells me that people will believe my more realistic "story" than yours. I'm not even hiding my real name because I never had a guy named Whitey Bulger searching all over the world for me. I can even tell people my real name on the internet - unlike you, the guy in hiding ROFLMAO

I'll scan some pics when I get back, if people care that much. I take photos of everything I ever do in case I run into morons on the internet like... yeah
                      just coping your act. no proof, well..
                      works both ways buuuDDDy(say it like paully shore would)

Comment

I'll prove it when a non idiot asks for it. Meanwhile, you keep skipping over the part where you were a successful, winning NASCAR racer that raced under a different name. Plenty of people asking you to back that up - you got anything on that, Mr Gordon?

Comment

I'll prove it when a non idiot asks for it. Meanwhile, you keep skipping over the part where you were a successful, winning NASCAR racer that raced under a different name. Plenty of people asking you to back that up - you got anything on that, Mr Gordon?
                          u see I don't need people to know or believe..
                          unlike , you.
                          I really don't care of you(or others) think I'm full of it.. but everytime you being up b/s about you worked on everything in motorsports.
                          and asked for proof( that YOU do to everyone elses post (but mostly t.c./spidy/ and me)
                          you blast back with ,the above..
                          good day..

Comment

Working...
                          X