Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site of the Week: The Greatest Collection of 4x4 Van Videos the World Has Ever Known

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site of the Week: The Greatest Collection of 4x4 Van Videos the World Has Ever Known

Re: Site of the Week: The Greatest Collection of 4x4 Van Videos the World Has Ever Known

awesome.

I find strangely those are missing from my locale.

there is more business oriented jacked up 2wd 3/4 tos vans flapping in the breeze than these monsters that stood their ground. First one I saw was in a southern city, bizarre mismatch of reality. :
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Re: Site of the Week: The Greatest Collection of 4x4 Van Videos the World Has Ever Known

Thanks for sharing; LOVED the Ken Block video! This is the perfect answer for living anywhere that has goofy-stupid snowfall amounts! I have seen this available after-market conversion before, but always on full-sized vehicles. I knew that the mfr. makes different sizes for various sized vehicles/applications, however, this is the first application I've seen on a compact vehicle. It makes so much sense! NOW I wish that I could afford the conversion for our '98 Grand Cherokee for the winter! I made the mistake of showing my wife - she wants one, too!

*sigh* - so many available toys, so little available $!

Comment

I've seen 4WD vans before, I've even seen some tandem axle 6 wheeled conversions, but...

Dualie 4WD Van?? OOGA BOOGA!!! I want one

The GM version on the Quigley site was better, but I couldn't link the img
        sigpic

Comment

you,bruab ,are my hero... ;D
          "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

We aim to please. :D

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
            X