Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elderly Junkyard Owner Beaten With Bat, Shoots Attackers With Shotgun, Is Totally Bad Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elderly Junkyard Owner Beaten With Bat, Shoots Attackers With Shotgun, Is Totally Bad Ass

Re: Elderly Junkyard Owner Beaten With Bat, Shoots Attackers With Shotgun, Is Totally Bad Ass

never bring a bat to gun fight

Comment

Re: Elderly Junkyard Owner Beaten With Bat, Shoots Attackers With Shotgun, Is Totally Bad Ass

I want to buy that guy a beer

Comment

x2 on buying him a beer.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

The closing line is epic. "I might be an old man, but you don't play with this old man. Believe me."

Comment

Love hearing stories like this.

Pure win.

Comment

Somehow I get the feeling you didn't mess with this guy when he was younger either.......

Comment

hope the court system feels the same way we do.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                  hope the court system feels the same way we do.
                  Had the same thought.

That's why you make sure they are dead. It's a proven fact that corpses fetch less in civil trials than survivors.

Comment

You don't shoot to kill

you shoot to stay alive
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

if he is dead , he can't sue you and will never bother you again

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                        if he is dead , he can't sue you and will never bother you again
                        nope HE wont,but his family, will

Comment

honor amongst thieves ? hell we got more ammo

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                            honor amongst thieves ? hell we got more ammo
                            Can't shoot judges.

And there IS honor amongst thieves. Heard of attorneys?

Comment

Working...
                            X