Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Chase Footage From the Film Which Birthed the Dukes of Hazzard

Re: Vintage Chase Footage From the Film Which Birthed the Dukes of Hazzard

Great fun .... thanks for the memories !!

Comment

I thought I'd heard of every car chase movie ever made. This one I need to track down, the wife will be SO happy. ;D
      She actually likes Bullitt and Vanishing Point.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

That is freakin awesome!!! the way they off-road and sling those land yachts around is insane. Let me know if anyone finds it to order. I put a 'watch' for it on Amazon to be notified if they start carrying it.
        Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

I finally had to sign up to this awesome site. I always come and read it on Sundays. Brian, you do a fantastic job.
          And to think, you feature stuff from the South Shore!

Anyhow... There is no way that any car today with all the electronics, would be able to pull off what the old cars from back in the day could. Mechanical majic. Chrysler NewYorker's or Newports flying around is some cooool stuff.

Comment

Some of those crashes were brutal, like the power slide into the other car at the 4:45 mark :o ;D
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
            X