• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedalfest Video: Two Pro Fuel Dragsters Smoke the Hides and Get Crazy

Re: Pedalfest Video: Two Pro Fuel Dragsters Smoke the Hides and Get Crazy

"whoopise-doodle" ?

Comment

After that run I asked Bill how much he wanted for his whole operation...He got all big eyed and asked, "Why? do you know someone that wants to buy it?"
      I said "No, but when your wife see's that on TV I'm sure it's all going to be for sale!"
      Originally posted by TC
      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

NHRA keeps fiddling with their nitro cars to slow them down. I've been saying for years 5 second cars would be just as fun to watch, and maybe we can get some low buck teams back in the show. IHRA seems to have stumbled onto something here. Now we need injected nitro FC,

Comment

Originally posted by oldrustycars
          NHRA keeps fiddling with their nitro cars to slow them down. I've been saying for years 5 second cars would be just as fun to watch, and maybe we can get some low buck teams back in the show. IHRA seems to have stumbled onto something here. Now we need injected nitro FC,
          I couldn't agree more!
          Originally posted by TC

Comment

Good thing it's on YouTube - looks like not many people there in person. Upside down+on fire+win = good show. ;)

Comment

I don't know if anyone is following the IHRA but Bill won the first Pro Fuel Championship.
              Originally posted by TC

Comment

Working...
              X