Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inaugural Road Tour Express: All Aboard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Inaugural Road Tour Express: All Aboard!

Re: The Inaugural Road Tour Express: All Aboard!

whats in the package, and is it going to cheech

Comment

The package contains an ipad, a digital camera, a HD video camera and a mobile hot spot. Everything you need to stay connected to folks on the web as you travel on your road trip.

Comment

Now that is awesome. Would like to do that on one of my trips...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

The stage is set... Now it's time to see who can do the better job of documenting their journey. We have Chad Fletcher and Team 1 starting their first leg from the Macon GA area and Albert Melchior and his first team driver starting from eastern TN.

Be sure to keep one eye on the board and follow along and offer any help to the teams as they make their way to Bowling Green KY in seek of fame and fortune...

Comment

The event is half way over and it is much easier to see how this thing is set to unfold.

Today was the Trans Am dual with both teams cruising the south in search of the challenge.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Some cool photos are posted, and next week video.

I was cool watching the photos come in along with the post from the teams out on the road.

Tomorrow is another fun day... keep an eye open for updates.

Comment

Working...
            X