Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT NEWS: The NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion will be LIVE right here at BangShift.com this weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT NEWS: The NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion will be LIVE right here at BangShift.com this weekend!!!

Re: URGENT NEWS: The NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion will be LIVE right here at BangShift.com this w

Crap, gonna miss it !!
    I'll be driving the Blue Ridge Parkway in the Vette with some Power Tour friends.
    Hope everyone else enjoys the coverage.
    ;D

Comment

Re: URGENT NEWS: The NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion will be LIVE right here at BangShift.com this w

It'll be waiting On Demand when you get back!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

SWEET !!!
        ;D

Comment

well crap, i hafta work saturday til noon, then the train show then THE MATAGORDA COUNTY MUD DRAGS - so my saturday is freakin shot, did I mention im going to mud drag racing, im like a giddy little school girl right now

somebody tivo it for me
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Awesome. Thanks Guys!

Comment

Awesome news! Nobody does it quite like BANGSHIFT!!!

Some pictures from the CHRR tocday with two funnycars from the past. Clare Sanders "Jungle Jim" 1969 Nova (winner of the very first Funnycar eliminator in 1969) and Jungle Jim's 1969 Nova. These are the real deal, recently restored and reunited by Dave and Sally Bany and crew. Come check em out at the CHRR. They run and drive too!!!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Working...
              X