No announcement yet.

Freakshow Video: A Monster Truck and a Jet Dragster Duke it Out on the Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freakshow Video: A Monster Truck and a Jet Dragster Duke it Out on the Strip

Re: Freakshow Video: A Monster Truck and a Jet Dragster Duke it Out on the Strip

Got to be the craziest matchup drag race video I've seen yet. And I thought the Supra vs K-car was an oddball combination.

Comment

Re: Freakshow Video: A Monster Truck and a Jet Dragster Duke it Out on the Strip

Originally posted by Matt Cramer
      And I thought the Supra vs K-car was an oddball combination.

That was filmed at one of the first ever dedicated "Import" days at New England Dragway. I was announcing that day! Too bad the sound on the video isn't that great. The place was PACKED as you can tell by the video. It was foggy and junky weather and the track manager only kept the race going because he figured the kids would tear the place to pieces if he called it off!

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That's certainly been one of the funniest drag videos I've seen. I wonder if the audience had any idea what the K-car was packing when those two cars lined up against each other?

Comment

None whatso ever....neither did we in the tower!

At the end of that video you can hear the place go nuts!

Comment

Awesome. Now I have to go look up the k-car one.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can hear my pal and co-announcer Mike Williams a little on the second clip!

Comment

I had found the first video, that second one is good too!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That was during the time of the first Fast and Furious Movie. There has never been a pop culture cash bonanza for drag strips than that first and second movie were. It was insane. You see the weather in that video...it is literally awful. Cold, wet, foggy....yet all those kids were having the time of their lives!

Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X