Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Flopper Video Bonanza: 1980s Funny Car Racing From Englishtown and New England Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Flopper Video Bonanza: 1980s Funny Car Racing From Englishtown and New England Dragway

Re: Vintage Flopper Video Bonanza: 1980s Funny Car Racing From Englishtown and New England Dragway

I had a few of the Main Event videos. Pretty sure I wore them out.

Comment

Re: Vintage Flopper Video Bonanza: 1980s Funny Car Racing From Englishtown and New England Dragway

the bell boys - richard bell rest in peace
      that girl that was with them -fred -was cute as hell

Comment

Always the best stuff on this site! Great to watch. Always enjoy when I was uh- younger and watched this kind of stuff on the West Coas!

Comment

Thanks for tuning in John!!!!

Appreciate the good words!

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Al Hoffman was the man!
            I watched the first two last night, and I'm going to finish them tonight.
            Dry-hops and packed stands!
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

32 funny cars -too bad 26 of them were alcohol

Comment

Killer video. Dean Papadeas did a fantastic job of capturing the show before a run and Berserko Bob Doerrer could wake up the dead with his exciting call of the action. I want to be like these guys when I grow up.

Jim Amos
                Bee On Video

Comment

Working...
                X