Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Diesel Death Video: A Land Rover Smoke Machine

Re: More Diesel Death Video: A Land Rover Smoke Machine

You guys are fixating on some boring, dumb shit - ya know it?
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I have not heard a runaway since a two stroke detroit.

oil to go back in the cylinder needs a specially retarded engineer.. must have worked for detroit diesel, then subaru, then got hired for land rover. gotta track that weirdo down.
      I had an ea82 runaway.. yes. a gas boxer.. on its own engine oil. pcv was on two sides of a vacuum, instead of one on atmosphere and one on vacuum.. someone had to try to do something that f**ing stupid.

in the middle of an ice storm. very strange atmosphere. Even the hot radiator was freezing. frozen and hot at the same time. I have never seen anyhting like it again. "it" (quotes sginifying invisible) went upside down.

not many exuses for a four stroke. pcv has a big pcv pipe aiming down wide open to the earth below the engine crank case. even on todays new tractor trailers... this vid is one of the reasons.

Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I once drove an Isuzu diesel truck where the fuel pump shutoff was broken. You shut it down by holding the brake, putting it in a high gear and popping the clutch, stalling it. If you did it just right, the engine would run backwards, smoke pouring out of the air intake.

Comment

Working...
        X