Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour Locations and Dates Announced

Re: 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour Locations and Dates Announced

Sure would be nice to have a tour us West Coasters could participate in......

Comment

Nobody is stopping you.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

The distance, the time, and the cost are stopping me. Perhaps you are closer and do not have those issues. In which case, have a good time...

Comment

West coast would be nice. I understand the why part but it still kills it for us out here being able to participate at least a little bit of the way....

Chris 8)

Comment

We have quite a few West Coasters come Long Haul every year ... they love it !!
            ;D

Comment

A Chicago to LA tour would be fun. Or a cruise down the PCH. Hell, I'd even take I-90 from Seattle to however far east would make sense. Someday they will run a tour that west coasters wont have to drive an extra 3,000 miles round trip to attend.
              1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
              1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

The original ones were LA to MI and I feel were the best having long hauled in 97 and 98. When they went to the two lane road versions it chased me of. I could sit in long traffic lines at home. Nothing beats the larger highways were you would work your way up the road passing and checking out the cars then drop into a group and let others pass you. I didn`t see near the number of cars overall on the smaller tours.

Comment

Trust me when I tell you, there are PLENTY of passing opportunities on the 2 lane roads. ;)
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Lap the power tour
                    we did that in the merc in 98

if you get trouble in cocoa beach , drop my name - wifees BIL is law enforcement there

Comment

Us, Spidey? Get in trouble? Nah. ;D
                      Thanks for the tip, just in case.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

for some reason , I am always talking myself out of something
                        ahh , no officer he umm ahh ,,,,,,,,,,,,fell ! ...thats it , he fell

Comment

Working...
                        X