Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA 2010 Sneak Peek: Mopar brings the heat

Re: SEMA 2010 Sneak Peek: Mopar brings the heat

Not gonna lie- looks like the Dodge (well, Chrysler) boys are bringin it this year. Let's hope they get profitable.
    -Jim
    Originally posted by A/Fuel
    I have a set of super pants, they work great!

Comment

Three words: Six speed Charger. Love or hate the looks...that's something a lot of people are hoping for...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Well the guys at Top Gear really love the Arbath edition Fiat 500 (said: AAAAARRRRRRBAAAAATH). That little Fiat turd is a driving machine, supposedly. Here in OZ I have only seen 2 and they did not seem to have the pavement trembling like in the picture of the Black Challanger. Love it or hate it, the Dodge Boys are gonna still be owned by parent company Fiat. Let's just be happy they are still around after this economic disaster we call life.

Comment

no , the real owners of chrysler were robbed ..the bondholders

Comment

Mopar might bring the heat but ....................

Ford continues to be the most reliable American automaker. Ninety percent of Fords, including Lincoln models, have at least average reliability.

fromhttp://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...reliable-cars/

Comment

fords stink

Comment

dont be a hater

Comment

but I love to rip on ford

Comment

you know I love you guys
                    just my paycheck depends on the general

Comment

Hands-down, my favorite of the group is the '60's-style, olive-drab Jeep pick-up. Super sweet!

The red Ram 4-door 4x looks like ChryCo's answer to Ford's Raptor. Do we see a new niche off-shoot of the horsepower wars? This could get VERY interesting!

Comment

That Jeep...Kaiser M-715 knockoff...I really like. That Ram has been in the works for a bit, not too surprised by it. I wouldn't expect too much from it though.
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Chicken
                          Well the guys at Top Gear really love the Arbath edition Fiat 500 (said: AAAAARRRRRRBAAAAATH). That little Fiat turd is a driving machine, supposedly. Here in OZ I have only seen 2 and they did not seem to have the pavement trembling like in the picture of the Black Challanger. Love it or hate it, the Dodge Boys are gonna still be owned by parent company Fiat. Let's just be happy they are still around after this economic disaster we call life.
                          How could you hate on the Cinqueciento? It's cute- Clarkson said that it's quite literally the happiest car out there- it does retro better than the Mini or New Beetle, and it's a pocket rocket in Abarth trim, even more so with the esseesse kit installed. Clarkson said that the Abarth esseesse is the closest thing to a modern-day first-gen VW GTI, it's so good.

Hating on the Cinqueciento is like hating rainbows, adorable puppies and sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdman
                            Hands-down, my favorite of the group is the '60's-style, olive-drab Jeep pick-up. Super sweet!
                            I agree!! I wish they would put a top on the bed and call it a Wagoneer, the wife needs a new daily driver!!

I just don't understand it..... Why do current manufacturers insist that all cars have the same blob styling?
                            The current Mustang and Challenger have a flat front grill and reasonable fuel mileage.
                            Grill/front end styling makes so much difference. If you want people to choose your brand, you have to make it stand out form the rest.

Comment

Working...
                            X