Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Hanging with Paul Romine and the Man o War Funny Car Crew at the California Hot Rod Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Hanging with Paul Romine and the Man o War Funny Car Crew at the California Hot Rod Reunion

Re: Video: Hanging with Paul Romine and the Man o War Funny Car Crew at the California Hot Rod Reuni

This is what we need more of, Romine Rocks!

Comment

Re: Video: Hanging with Paul Romine and the Man o War Funny Car Crew at the California Hot Rod Reuni

I love the comment about 1,000' ..."if they go 1000' I'm probably going fishing"

That car ran hard at the CHRR, when he hit high gear it really looked like it was pulling.

Comment

Okay of all the videos you guys have posted , this one may rock the most. I could have watched an hour of Paul and his straight up answers. Thanks Chad !

and people bitch about nostalgia fuel racing.... they just dont understand it.
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Who bitches about nostalgia racing?
          I think it might be the only thing that saves this sport.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

heard alot of... "they dont look like a a early TFD, should all have Donovans, blah, blah " heck was even bitching about some of the floppers bodies.

I love them myself!
            Reading , Pa
            Good Guys rodders rep.
            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

The picture above my desk at work is of Paul's Car Quest "modern" fueler with all the wicks light hammering off the line at an IHRA National event.

Mark Hovsepian shot it.

Wonder if Paul would submit himself to the horror of an in-depth BangShift interview when he's not rebuilding a nitro burning Hemi.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
              X