Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: How to Scare Your Wife With a Four Speed

Re: The Parting Shift: How to Scare Your Wife With a Four Speed

;D...now that's awesome. I remember Miss Remy wanted to learn to drive stick, so I took the Diplomat out and let her figure it out. On the way back, through the housing project, she asked me to show her how I did it.

2nd gear drift with both back tires lit off and her holding the metal frame the dash bolted to.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

My wife can definitely relate to that video. Scared the crap out of her on a regular basis in my 69 Charger.

I miss having a stick shift...
      -Jim
      "I can fix it. My old man is a television repairman. He's got the ULTIMATE set of tools."

Comment

I did that to my wife. Just 1st and 2nd. She was pissed because she was taking a sip of her Starbucks when I hit it in first,I was on my way to third when she finally screemed at me.
        The joke was on me though,I had to clean a Venti Mocha Frap out of every crevice of my New Interior in my '68.
        Bought her a new pair of Nike's and some running tops and all was well.
        She said "next time say something before you pull that crap!" So now I do and we can clear 4th then coast into 5th.She's Great!

Comment

Someone on YouTube has to invite this guy over here!!!
          His car and attitude are Bang Shift approved!

Comment

Indeed, bangshift approved!
            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by andy30thz
              Someone on YouTube has to invite this guy over here!!!
              His car and attitude are Bang Shift approved!
              Done, sent him a message saying his video is awesome and featured here.
              Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

What sucks is that my wife did that to me with my baby! First time I let her drive the mustang she goes and holds it to the floor! Needless to say that after I calmed down I realized that she did great, But the neighbors still blamed me for the rubber on the road.

Comment

The look on her face isn't nearly as funny as the sick grin on his. Cool video!

My ex learned how to drive a stick in her dad's 1967 Chevy Impala Sport Coupe (looked like an SS without the badges) with a 427 and a 4-speed. When we started dating, she loved driving my Road Runner and she was good at it. Not all the ladies are skeered.

Ron
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

That is why my wife won't even get in my car. She refuses to get in a car with a cage.
                    Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

I just viewed the 'Scare Your Wife With A 4-Speed' video and it reminded me of this one, which I consider the best EVER...for many reasons!

JG

Comment

Hey guys. I'm the driver of the mustang in the video. Thanks for the comments. She was very mad. I wished I had kept the camera rolling. If I had you would have seen her hit me then tell me I couldn't do that because she had children and a grandchild. She went on for another 5 minutes. Glad to be able to make you smile.

Mike.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the moment with us Mike! :D
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by valleyfirearms
                            Hey guys. I'm the driver of the mustang in the video. Thanks for the comments. She was very mad. I wished I had kept the camera rolling. If I had you would have seen her hit me then tell me I couldn't do that because she had children and a grandchild. She went on for another 5 minutes. Glad to be able to make you smile.

Mike.
                            Mike, thanks for stopping by!!!

Your video is all time, and that story just made it better.

Freaking awesome.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                            X