Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Coverage: 80 Photos of Detroit Speed's 2010 Open House, BBQ, and Shop Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: 80 Photos of Detroit Speed's 2010 Open House, BBQ, and Shop Tour

Re: Event Coverage: 80 Photos of Detroit Speed's 2010 Open House, BBQ, and Shop Tour

Kyle and Stacey are really nice, and the entire shop are young guys. They treat you the way we all want to be treated. I wish more companies were like them.

Ps the food always rocks , my wife loves the open house at DSE. too bad we missed it again this year.
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Re: Event Coverage: 80 Photos of Detroit Speed's 2010 Open House, BBQ, and Shop Tour

Everything that Kyle,Stacy, and the entire DSE staff/crew do is nothing short of first class all the way, from their open house, the cars they build, and the way they treat their customers and potential customers! I attend the open house every year and go by their shop a few times a year, if anyone is attending the Southeast Nationals Goodguys show should defineately come to their open house, its one of the highlights of the show, and it really shows what a class act DSE is. They are still very grounded even with all the high end builds and famous customers they have, they still take time for the regular customer with any question they have. Hopefully in the near future they will build my dream car! Any success that DSE acheives is totally well deserved!

Comment

DSE has a very nice shop, and well its only 20 mins from my house - so I went there for the first time on Friday for the Open House. The food was awesome and it is very cool seeing inside a company and how the build and assemble parts from scratch.

I took about 40 pics, heres a few, and the rest are here:

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...0House%202010/

It was nice seeing some familiar faces, and seeing how those badass subframes get built.

They have LS's just laying around the shop - too bad both my cars would love some of there aftermarket parts I saw laying around!

Comment

Working...
        X