Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley Releases A Slew of New Products: We Check Them Out

Re: Holley Releases A Slew of New Products: We Check Them Out

I love visually molesting all this new stuff, but is there any way they will release pricing and what are the odds it will be affordable to us on a fixed income?
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I hear ya, I'm going to have to get a better job than teaching to buy all the stuff I want.
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

FINALLY! A cast tunnel ram for the LS motor! Until now, the only choice has been fabricated ($$$) intakes. I hope this one comes in under $1,000. Any and all info on this intake you can provide us will be paid back in much kindness.
        1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
        1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

I have two of these new Holley kits - the wiring is very simple. Easy to install. There have been challenges with one of the kits because mine was a very early-production unit. Those kinks have been worked out and I can't wait to log some miles in my EFI A-100. The other EFI kit is their 'universal' MPI kit. I am installing that on an all-aluminum Ray Barton-built 528 wedge with Edelbrock Victor max wedge heads. That kit is the HOT SETUP if you are wanting to street-drive a big-inch motor with nasty cam that normally would have fueling requirements which call for a Dominator (or similar) carb. The 2000 CFM; 4500-flange throttle body supplied with this kit helps get you into that territory.

Same deal with the wiring on the universal kit; super easy. Ray just finished modifying a Super Victor intake for port fuel, so we should light the engine off after Matt Delaney gets back from SEMA.

Comment

Working...
          X