No announcement yet.

Not BangShift Approved: The Corvette Body Kit to End All Corvette Body Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not BangShift Approved: The Corvette Body Kit to End All Corvette Body Kits

Was walking, minding my own business when I turned my head and saw that silver Vette wagon thingamajig. My comment to my friend was 'they just took bad idea to a whole new level'.

Agree on the Mustangs, in person the front doesn't look nearly as bad as the proportions out back. They had both fastback and convertible on display. I believe the guy said they are 2010 Mustangs under all that fiberglass.
    Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
      FUGLY!....'nuff said ....
      says it all. :o
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

i think they are cool! ;D
        Dare to be different

Comment

good luck selling that chunk of shit

Comment

Conversion cars to me = Fail

But apparently there is enough people out there that like them or they would not make them.

Comment

That's just plain WRONG !!

Comment

While I obviously own one of the convertible versions the same company makes, I have to agree with many on the wagon version. I realize they went for the Nomad show car look, but as much as I like my convertible, I do not care for the wagon.

Side note: The red one is my 2nd one of these. The first one (white with red interior) I had about $62-65,000 invested in (stock vet, conversion, new wheels) and after putting 55,xxx mile on the originally 22,xxx mile car (77 rounds total) I sold it after 6 years of use, for $57,000. I think I did fairly well, and love the red convertible I now have.

Last but not least... they have sold about 200 of the convertibles, maybe 5-6 of the wagons? That should tell everyoine something. What I don't know, but something. Thanks for the read.

Jim T
                Supercar Collectibles
                www.Supercar1.com

Comment

The mustang one I thought looked good. The corvette on the other hand, definately an uber-fail.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                  X