Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA 2010 Question: Crazy or Cool?

Re: SEMA 2010 Question: Crazy or Cool?

I can kind of see it being a replacement for a minibike/quad. Otherwise, sorry Junior, it's Daddy's turn to drive *shoves kid*..
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

that needs an lsX
      dad to kid " I'll drive"

Comment

Totally not a kid's toy. Lance is not getting behind the wheel of one of those until he's gotten his license and a couple months of experience on the road.

Comment

Perhaps under supervision with an RII. Otherwise, no dice.

Comment

Yep.....I would get Logan one if I could.....I would also get him one of the mini-trophy trucks I saw recently...

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Yes, and I would teach him how to launch it off the sand mound. :D
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

damn skippy i'd be all over that
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Nah, no way! Looks like an overpriced far-fetched deal. :P

Some of you may be familiar with the Baja SAE college design series (http://students.sae.org/competitions/bajasae/) which is a ton of fun. However, our colleagues a few blocks down from our school, over at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, have materialized a Baja SAE fantasy. Normally, we have to run a spec 10hp Briggs & Stratton motor but the guys at EPM dropped in a 600cc motorcycle engine last weekend into an old frame. You can check out the video of their late night, back alley shakedown from last weekend here:

We were all giggling like little girls when we saw this earlier this week. Building a basic Baja SAE type car with your kiddos would be a lot of fun and would only get better when they get older and you can drop in some BIG hp :D

Comment

I would as long as it had a remote control kill switch. But that assumes I get out of it.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                    X