Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnstormin': My Top 10 Favorite Cars and Trucks from SEMA 2010

Re: Barnstormin': My Top 10 Favorite Cars and Trucks from SEMA 2010

The Superstock looking Comet or Sox and Martin cars should have made the list as well! What about that gasser pickup!!! The anvil mustang was also killer!... or the Agent 47 harbinger... or the all steel merc... or the be cool chevelle. Man, there was a lot of great tin out there.

The one I wigged out on though was the RTR X mustang, it checked every box for me.... I guess I'm just a closet ricer.
    Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

The Comet was bad ass and frankly, it slipped my mind!

The Sox and Martin car is not a real one and is a giveaway machine. Nice car and I have seen it at a couple events, just didn't make the top 10 cut.

There was a ton of stuff, but that big F750 is dreamy.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

the 66 velle is owned by no other than George Poteet , and im on the fence about the satin treatment under the hood, but i did like the inst. cluster.
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

When I saw the outside picture of the C10, I was like, "Meh, a clean stocker," but then when I saw the underhood shot, my reaction quickly changed to, "WOW!!! How can I do that for my Suburban?"

Comment

A 300 post Chevelle at SEMA! Who would have thunk it? Now mine must be worth, like, $50k or something...
            1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Man give me the 300 Chevelle, that thing is Sweet!

Comment

I was kinda expecting the Spectre Streamliner to be one of the favorites. I think it was one of the more legit cars at SEMA this year. 415mph on the salt, caddy powered! how can that car not be huge news, lol

otherwise I like all the other cars here.
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Huge car...huge news....huge everything!

That would have been in a top 12.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That Hemi wagon was way cool! Really makes me want to start work on my 57. I think the wheels were actually billet sprayed with red primer looking paint. What really blew me away about it was the interior. Here's a few pix I took. There are a few more pix of things that caught my eye on my 'pix of projects' link. I'll upload more on Thursday.

Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Huh - didn't know the yellow Camaro was going to be there. That makes 2 cars I wired in the show (the other is the red/white Toyota with the injected V8 in the Toyota booth). The Camaro is for vintage Trans Am racing (and marketing). I'll pass your approval on to the builder. vic
                      vic NASCARland

Comment

Working...
                      X