X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Says Thank You To All Veterans on This Veterans Day 2010

Re: BangShift Says Thank You To All Veterans on This Veterans Day 2010

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

Thanks to all of you that have had the courage to sign on the dotted line so I can be free. I am forever indebted to you.

May God bless every one of you!
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Absolutely!

We're celebrating Remembrance Day in Canada today. I'm just on my way out to the services on campus, this is the second year that we'll have a 21 cannon salute.

Comment

Let me add my own thanks to all who served.

Comment

THANK YOU VETERANS! past, present and future, without the sacrifices you have made, I would not have the freedoms I so enjoy. say I shout it again, THANK YOU VETERANS!
          Reading , Pa
          Good Guys rodders rep.
          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

As a veteran of the Vietnam War, I really appreciate the kudos. You all are very thoughtful and I know I speak for Veteran's everywhere that this site appreciates the true hot rodder and the freedoms we all enjoy. Everyone I have told about this site raves about it. My Wife has even bookmarked it! Brian, Chad, and all, keep up the good work with all the things you do. Best to all!

Comment

OIF 2, OIF 7/9.

I I I I I I I I I I I

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by John Brewer
                As a veteran of the Vietnam War, I really appreciate the kudos. You all are very thoughtful and I know I speak for Veteran's everywhere that this site appreciates the true hot rodder and the freedoms we all enjoy. Everyone I have told about this site raves about it. My Wife has even bookmarked it! Brian, Chad, and all, keep up the good work with all the things you do. Best to all!
                John, I tend to go out out of my way to find, and thank Vets from the Vietnam era. Thank you for your service, and sorry for the way you guys got treated upon returning.

Comment

Thanks for realizing the tough times a lot of my fellow vets endured. It is nice to see all vets being appreciated now, but the media coverage leaves a lot to be desired for those who are fighting for our country and it's freedoms now in the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin v2
                    Originally posted by John Brewer
                    John, I tend to go out out of my way to find, and thank Vets from the Vietnam era. Thank you for your service, and sorry for the way you guys got treated upon returning.
                    I don't know why, but I do too, as do a LOT of OIF/OEF vets. Not that we have anything against prior generations at all, but the Vietnam guys just understand better, it seems.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

thank you all for serving

my dad also says thanks he served on the USS Edward McDonald from 1979-1980. and before that he bounced from base to base as a comunications operator. think ohura from star trek

Comment

Working...
                      X