Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Video Bonanza Question of the Day: Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane or Sheriff J.W. Pepper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Video Bonanza Question of the Day: Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane or Sheriff J.W. Pepper

Re: BangShift Video Bonanza Question of the Day: Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane or Sheriff J.W. Pepper

Pepper!

Although a ridiculous stereotype, Pepper was first, wasn't on Boss Hogg's "take," and probably could manage to catch the occasional bad guy.

At least Pepper was a more pleasant Southern stereotype than the chilling Sheriff J.C. Conners in "White Lightning."

Coltraine was simply an incompetent buffoon.

Comment

Re: BangShift Video Bonanza Question of the Day: Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane or Sheriff J.W. Pepper

I agree, J.W Pepper. For no other other reason than the line:

"What are you, some kinda doomsday machine, boy!"

And I think Ned Beatty should have won some kind of award for his role as J.C. Connors, brilliant!
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

my write-in on the ballot is

Ernist Borgnine as Sheriff Lyle 'Cottonmouth' Wallace in COnvoy

Trailer to the 1978 action classic directed by "bloody" Sam Peckinpah and starring Kris Kristofferson, Ali MacGraw and Ernest Borgnine. Based on the song by ...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

haha, i love dukes of hazzard

don't forget Sheriff Buford T. Justice (Jackie Gleason) from smokey and the bandit
          everyone had some good laughs at his expense.

Comment

Shame shame on all of you!
            Jackie Gleason is rolling in his grave.
            Sherriff Buford T. Justice is the only choice here!

Comment

perkins made sheriff lobo look good

Comment

As much of a fan of the Dukes as I am, I'm gonna have to go for J. W. on this one. But, yeah, where was Buford T. Justice in this one? ;D

"You picked the wrong parish to haul ass through, boy." LOL!

Comment

As usual you guys are a few steps ahead of me.

I have a couple of the "Southern Sheriff" battles queued up....although the winners of a couple seem predetermined now. :D

EVERYONE knows Beaufort T Justice. I wanted my boy JW Peppah to get some spotlight!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

"When I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth"

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
                      "When I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth"
                      Or the full quote "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth! "
                      One of the best lines a sheriff could speak!

Also - "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway. Now, you can THINK about it... but don't do it! "

Comment

Working...
                      X