No announcement yet.

The Parting Shift Slush Box Edition: Banging Gears with Hurst Lightning Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift Slush Box Edition: Banging Gears with Hurst Lightning Rods

Re: The Parting Shift Slush Box Edition: Banging Gears with Hurst Lightning Rods

Fun to look at, but kind of functionally anti-climactic. I wish you could pull on them like a real Lenco.

Comment

Re: The Parting Shift Slush Box Edition: Banging Gears with Hurst Lightning Rods

The Olds barked when it hit second at about 5k, which is more than I thought it would do.

Comment

A younger gearhead in town here got his old Pontiac back, it's a 1970ish Lemans. he stuffed a big block chevy in it, th350, and Lightning Rods! neato. I done seen the genuine article just this afternoon.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

yeah , a real lenco , for low cost hot rodding
          and try to downshift

Comment

Originally posted by Weldangrind
            The Olds barked when it hit second at about 5k, which is more than I thought it would do.
            the 307 HO had some grunt to them. any thing over 5,000 rpm they where useless though

but that is sweet. i wanted some for my 82 GP but there a weee bit pricy

Comment

damn...
              thats a sweet shifter

Comment

Working...
              X