Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hilarious Video: Ken Block Ride Along Turns Adults Into Screaming Eight Year Old Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Video: Ken Block Ride Along Turns Adults Into Screaming Eight Year Old Girls

Re: Hilarious Video: Ken Block Ride Along Turns Adults Into Screaming Eight Year Old Girls

the guy that says "I wanna go home" is that you Brian..

Comment

Re: Hilarious Video: Ken Block Ride Along Turns Adults Into Screaming Eight Year Old Girls

That is THE funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time!!! ;D "Most of my co-drivers don't scream when I crash..."
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Big fun!
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

id pay good money to go for a ride in that car

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
            the guy that says "I wanna go home" is that you Brian..

I bet he's the guy at 2:49.

Comment

That's awesome!!

People just don't understand how hard the forces are in the real deal.

Have you guys ever seen the gymkhana including Rob Dyrdek in a shifter cart?
              Damn he almost gets run over a bunch of times!!! The guy has balls for sure!
              As seen on MTVs Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory, Gymkhana 2.1 takes the epic cinematography and driving from DC Co-Founder and Rally Team Member Ken Block that y...

Comment

What a bunch of wusses. Video game playing Brits in a race car with a good driver. Very funny video.
                Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

OMG! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I wonder who has to clean out the car when he is done with them

Comment

Working...
                  X