• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not BangShift Approved: DeLorean Themed Sneakers From Nike

Re: Not BangShift Approved: DeLorean Themed Sneakers From Nike

are these real???

Comment

Yes. I wouldn't have sent it if it wasn't...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Where's the flux capacitor?

Comment

Can I put a pair on and
          go back to 1967?
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

The EDSEL shoe - When you buy it, all your neighbors will laugh at you. Years later they will offer you big bucks to buy if from you. It will look as ridiculous on them as it did on you.

Comment

1.3 gigawatts! What was I thinking!
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

i guess they are real :o

i want a pair

Comment

The '58 Plymouth: Visually a stunning shoe, red and white with a chrome swoosh, these shoes will always seem to look brand new, even after mud, scuffs, dog shit, etc. But during the middle of the night while you're asleep they will somehow manage to kick all of your roommates in the balls without your help...

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                    The '58 Plymouth: Visually a stunning shoe, red and white with a chrome swoosh, these shoes will always seem to look brand new, even after mud, scuffs, dog shit, etc. But during the middle of the night while you're asleep they will somehow manage to kick all of your roommates in the balls without your help...
                    i want foxbody or monte ss shoes ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
                      Originally posted by Remy-Z
                      i want foxbody or monte ss shoes ;D
                      The 5.0:This shoe is a throwback to the height of performance from a shoe in the 1980's. Don't count on uniqueness...seems everyone has one...and beware of a leak that requires you to remove the sole from the leather to fix.

The Super Sport: A roomy shoe with an obnoxious shell-toe front that doesn't seem quite right, with gray accent stripes and a burgundy insole that gets hot as a chili pepper in Hell during the summer. Reports indicate that the performance isn't quite up to expectations for most, but at least you'll look good!

Comment

NO....EVERYBODY STOP IT RIGHT NOW
                        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

The Hot Rod shoe - no matter what it looks like on the outside, it has a 350 hiding under the laces.

The Rat Rod - Holes in the leather, laces missing, and when you try to walk in them the sole falls off, you trip, and hurt yourself and the guy you collide with.

Comment

The Nike-L.A.Gear Air(bagged) shoe: A one-time huge name in the industry, known for the air technology...only this time, you hit the air pump, and you drop 2-3" in height for that slammed look.

Comment

The Tail Dragger - Rides high in the front, rear is just about gone from scraping. Repeated cruising in this position can cause damage to the Achilles tendon. Also known as the Earth Shoe in the 70s

Comment

Working...
                              X