• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not BangShift Approved: DeLorean Themed Sneakers From Nike

Originally posted by Remy-Z
    Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
    Originally posted by Remy-Z
    The '58 Plymouth: Visually a stunning shoe, red and white with a chrome swoosh, these shoes will always seem to look brand new, even after mud, scuffs, dog shit, etc. But during the middle of the night while you're asleep they will somehow manage to kick all of your roommates in the balls without your help...
    i want foxbody or monte ss shoes ;D
    The 5.0:This shoe is a throwback to the height of performance from a shoe in the 1980's. Don't count on uniqueness...seems everyone has one...and beware of a leak that requires you to remove the sole from the leather to fix.

The Super Sport: A roomy shoe with an obnoxious shell-toe front that doesn't seem quite right, with gray accent stripes and a burgundy insole that gets hot as a chili pepper in Hell during the summer. Reports indicate that the performance isn't quite up to expectations for most, but at least you'll look good!
    ill take the 5.0s in black and the monte's in plain white with no stripes and maroon insides :D

Originally posted by Leon
    The Rat Rod - Holes in the leather, laces missing, and when you try to walk in them the sole falls off, you trip, and hurt yourself and the guy you collide with.
    i have some rat rod shoes, full of holes, more like sandals than shoes now because theres so much missing. but theyre still my favorite shoes :D

Comment

Moon Eyes Racing Shoes

To conform to the Moon foot gas pedal

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Vans has been doing this crap for years..
        nike must be bored

Comment

Mc Fly! McFly!

Comment

Working...
          X