No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving from BangShift.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving from BangShift.com!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from BangShift.com!

congrats on the birthday and im happy to help out brian and chad with covering events in my neck of the woods. I know I plan on traveling a lil bit more and cover even more events in the future to give the readers a even wider range of subject material to view

oh and btw I did my burn out yesterday leaving work, Im surprised at what the Essay-10 laid down, I'll get a pic of it when I get back to work next week
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Give serious thought as to what you have and how you live. Your health, your family your home and the privileges of living in a great country. There are so many who suffer and have nothing. The poor and sickly. Those who are alone or are serving in distant lands. Look around, take inventory. Then appreciate the meaning of Thanksgiving. Have a happy & safe holiday to all my Bang Shift buddies.

Comment

Take a moment when you sit down with family and friends today, and think of the men and women who are sitting together as family because they are away from theirs. Happy Thanksgiving to my brothers and sisters-in-arms, and to everyone here.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
        X