Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: Coolest Gasser Video Freaking Ever Edition

Re: The Parting Shift: Coolest Gasser Video Freaking Ever Edition

Uh, no? Since when is grainy and out of focus black and white cool?
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

OH HELL YES!!! That is cool to the bone! There is just something visceral about that whole video. Black & white? Yep! Plenty of dry hops? Oh yeah!. Bangshifting a 4-speed with the engine at full song? FUGGIN' AAAAYYY!!!

Ron

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I agree, doesn't get much cooler than that! I suppose it is a newer video made to look old?

Comment

I feel honored to have part of my Gassers of the 50's 60's 70's video featured in the Parting Shift. I love the feature and always look forward to the gear bangers every Friday.

This footage shows a 1970 Small Block powered Ford Maverick Gasser racing at Cecil County (Maryland) in the early 1970's. The original footage was in color but it was a cloudy day at Cecil and it just seemed to look better in black in white than 254 shades of gray.

The complete youtube promo clip can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9jJkohJaM8

If anyone wants to purchase the 106 min full length video they can order it off our web page at: www.beeonvideo.com

I also appreciate the kind words you have for what we do at Bee On Video.

Keep up the great work at Bang Shift and keep the gear jammers coming. I love it.

Jim Amos
          Bee On Video

Comment

Working...
          X