Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhode Island Man Buys Hot Rod Back After 45 Years Apart

Re: Rhode Island Man Buys Hot Rod Back After 45 Years Apart

When I was a kid I lived not to far from Hank fournier and that man was cool. He built alot of cool stuff and my friends and I used to ride our bikes down by his house to check out all the cool cars. He had a real cool Pinto ranchero that looked like it was a factory built car.
    Someone should do a story on him, im sure he has some cool stuff to see and tell. I think he also was a pit crew member for Parneli Jones on the Trans am Boss 302.

Comment

Hehe....

I've been traveling for work, but after running that story, I was contacted by someone who told me the same stuff. I have his information. Sounds like one hell of a guy!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Hehe....

I've been traveling for work, but after running that story, I was contacted by someone who told me the same stuff. I have his information. Sounds like one hell of a guy!
        Brian , That would be cool. Keep in mind that I remember him from when I was a kid and that was a long time ago but I remember him being a real nice guy. I was kind of friends with his sons and they had some cool stuff to. Back in 82 his son and I both had brand new black 82 Mustang GTs.
        If you did a story on him I'm sure allot of people would like it.

Comment

Working...
        X