Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrifying Video: The Creepiest Crash Video We've Ever Seen

Re: Horrifying Video: The Creepiest Crash Video We've Ever Seen

I'm sorry, but you guys keep throwing around all these superlatives trying to get us jacked up.
    This wasn't much, I couldn't even tell when they got him out.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

horrifying, not, stupid yes
      it's going over and he holds on to nothing.. I'm sorry if it was me and I didn't have a 5 point, when it started over one hand would be pushing on the inner roof, and one on the wheel..
      he looked like the h/school dive team.

Comment

When I see something like that I usually think, "if they don't go to church, they better start" It reminded me of when I stalled my dump truck on a steep hill, (hyd brakes) I was loaded to about 30,000 lbs and had no where to go but woods. Thankfully the truck didn't sustain much damage other than me paying $300 to be winched out. I didn't have my seat belt on but one foot hard against the brake and both hands fighting the wheel kept me put.

Comment

I dig the guy in the lower right swimming through the local gene pool to aid his fellow man, er cousin.

Comment

Ugh. I'd call that a bit horrifying.

As a child I witnessed a truck rolled on it's side much like in the video except it was the passenger who partially fell out, and it was on asphalt, and the roof edge caught him right on the neck. Amazing, what a pool of blood can drain from one human body.

In the three car crashes I was in myself by my early twenties, I discovered that there's usually not a lot you can do about your personal situation if you're not belted in. Even going slow you may be so surprised and disoriented that your one chance to grab onto something gets missed, or isn't quite accurate. At higher speeds the car movement is so violent that anything you're holding onto will get torn out of your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren
              Ugh. I'd call that a bit horrifying.

As a child I witnessed a truck rolled on it's side much like in the video except it was the passenger who partially fell out, and it was on asphalt, and the roof edge caught him right on the neck. Amazing, what a pool of blood can drain from one human body.

In the three car crashes I was in myself by my early twenties, I discovered that there's usually not a lot you can do about your personal situation if you're not belted in. Even going slow you may be so surprised and disoriented that your one chance to grab onto something gets missed, or isn't quite accurate. At higher speeds the car movement is so violent that anything you're holding onto will get torn out of your hand.
              if you say so,
              as an early 20 something, I was the pass in a rolled late 70's nova.. we rolled 5 times and was going quite fast.
              no belt.. I put feet on the floorboards/toe board and one hand on roof(inner) and one on the side of the seat..
              other than a broken finger and a ton of black and blues, and 78 random stiches..
              I was fine, the driver, with seatbelt on, was flung out of the car.. broken left collar bone from the belt.. 85 stiches from the retractor ripping out of the b pillar (4 door) . and a broken arm/leg from the ride from car to ground 90 feet from the car

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                ...we rolled 5 times and was going quite fast.
                no belt.. I put feet on the floorboards/toe board and one hand on roof(inner) and one on the side of the seat..
                other than a broken finger and a ton of black and blues, and 78 random stiches..
                I was fine,...
                :D

Comment

Working...
                X