Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: More Aussie fun at the 2010 Spring Nationals in Victoria

Re: Video: More Aussie fun at the 2010 Spring Nationals in Victoria

Give yourself a huge credibility boost, identify the cars correctly, you might have to go online for a couple of minutes of research to do so.

The "crew cab Mopar" is actually a Holden, a GM brand, in case you didn't know. Lately they brought us the GTO, G8, and a revised version of that platform for the Camaro, you may be familiar with them, unless I would say they were Chargers or Magnums. An added bonus here is that Holden never ran themselves out of business through incompetence.

For "the Ute" you at least got the brand correct on, it's a Ford, but it sure as hell is not a Ranchero, sometimes looks and a knowledge vacuum can be deceiving. It's a Falcon ute from the 70's. It may share some significant parts and pieces with U.S. Ford's but is not a any kind of Ranchero. The Ute model is still available in the current Falcon lineup.

Comment

Wow - a mis-identified car got someone to create an account, just to bitch. Someones knickers are in a knot.

Comment

You can call it a bitch, I call it a valid criticism of a supposed authoritative source.
        Is a V6 the same as a straight 6, or a V8? or does that even matter, how about if we just call it an engine? Yeah that should be fine.
        How about a turbocharger, can we just call that a GMC blower and nobody will know the difference?
        Those confusing and pesky compression ratio numbers can't really be that important can they, aren't they just something to do with the engine?
        None of that stuff really matters I suppose, if you remove the badging they're all the same and hard to tell apart right?

Comment

Working...
        X