No announcement yet.

Caption This Photo: One of the Coolest Drag Shots We've Seen in a Long Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caption This Photo: One of the Coolest Drag Shots We've Seen in a Long Time

Try this Mr Force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"How's this for spectacular?!"

Comment

What's that Christmas Tree doing on a drifting track??!!

Comment

Igotit, igotit, igotit....aw shitttttttttttttttt.

Comment

How about "MaMa... I coming home..."

or possibly "You put your right foot it, you put your left foot out, then you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about"

last but not least "These f*&$#ing sandles" (DF)
            Jim T
            Supercar Collectibles
            www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Hey look, I just invented Drag Drifting !!
              :D

Comment

Those annoying press guys want to take pictures from the starter's stand. I'll change their mind.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Damm!!! That new F***in Sat Nav Is goooood!!!!! were facing the bar and its open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bryan..the man who does the best rolling burnouts in Engalnd!!! also ownes a fully restored..jet black ....wait for it guys&girlees...1969 SS (Genuine) 396 camaro!!! its a belter...i love it!!!! maybe he will post some pics?..he uses it daily in england, it gets used ..he has also just compeled a full resto on one of the first street gassers in england called 'henry hirise'..this guy is a good friend and is an absolute drag racing die hard..and he knows his long smoking half track Burnouts!!!! Happy Easter....Speedy 9.90. (P.S. he haul's them around with the COOLEST of cab overs..lets see some pics Bry? thank you i'm going sleep now....... ;D

Comment

I guess there's a new "Speedy" in town . . . :-\

11. "I told you a space-saver tire was never going to hook!"

10. "That's the last time I let Tanner Foust borrow my car!"

9. "If he was at that 'Wildcat' strip, he'd be picking splinters out of the back end."

8. "That's the last time I let Steve Kinzer borrow my car!"

7. "Maybe it needs a little less preload in the rear sway bar?"

6. "I guess blowing the rear suspension budget on a flame job wasn't the best choice"

5. "Don't worry! I can drive it out"

4. Rich Christensen : "Dude! If you don't like "Pinks:All Out," just change the chann. . . ."

3. "World Power Wheelstanding Championship -- here I come!"

2. "Maybe that second nitrous kit was a little much."

1. "I thought you weren't supposed to turn in drag racing."

Comment

Vin Deisel made this look easy.
                        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Working...
                        X