• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This Photo: A Corvette Convertible in Abnormal Surroundings

Re: Caption This Photo: A Corvette Convertible in Abnormal Surroundings

this traction control ROCKS

Comment

How far north IS the Bowling Green museum again?
      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Touch the button to drop the roof and I'm gonna beat your ass...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

10. "You moron! When I said "Vette," I meant the Chevette!"
          9. "We're sorry. J.C. Whitney doesn't carry tire chains for a C6 Corvette. Have you tried Pep Boys?"
          8. "Composite body! Impervious to salt rust! What's not to like?"
          7. He really shouldn't have told his wife "It'll be a cold day . . . before I'll let you drive the 'Vette."
          6. What it they shot "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" in Fargo . . . .
          5. Rosco got a little mixed up on the date of the "Woodward Dream Cruise."
          4. Forget Frosty! I've got a better use for that "magic in the old black hat."
          3. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find 315/45R-19 studed snow tires . . . .
          2. Sven's sure been picking up a lot more chicks since he rebodied his Zamboni . . . .
          1. Zora's snowmobile!

Comment

:D.More here.

Comment

"Are you sure this is the right place?" " Positive, the GPS said go left at next light"

Comment

I TOLD you we should have stopped and asked for directions!!
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Next time order the heated seats dumb$#%!

Comment

this is not alabaqurque.

abalkurkey.. abalaqurky..whatever. ;)
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Dashing through the snow
                      In my Chevrolet
                      laughing all the way..
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Get your kicks on Route 66...MY ASS!!!

Comment

"Hello OnStar? We've locked our keys inside our car, and it's running. Well, we stepped out to take a picture.............."

Comment

^^^^^ Jay, that's effing perfect!
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Chad's mom bought a new 1994 Competion Yellow Corvett Convertible with 6speed in April of 1994. The following weekend we drove from Morgan Hill, Ca to Lake Tahoe. It snowed 18 inches that weekend. It was awsome to drive in the snow because of the SRS (traction control).

Comment

Working...
                              X