• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy Carnage Video: Dodge Falls Off Lift, Nearly Squashes Guy

Re: Creepy Carnage Video: Dodge Falls Off Lift, Nearly Squashes Guy

Need more evidence that guardian angels exist? :o
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Mr Freiberger your truck is ready to pickup.

Comment

I hate that type of lift. I put on probably 1000 trailer hitches using one. I'd get the vehicle a foot off the ground then shake the crap out of it before lifting it up all the way. The contact pads must be flipped up to get the frame on a pickup, they never looked very sturdy to me.

Comment

that post on that lift is THE smallest diameter post I've ever seen in use.... scary stuff. at least the lawyers will have the video to use in court :o

Comment

I've watched this video about 5 times.
            Just before it starts to fall did one of those flip up pads break or slide off?
            I'm trying to figure out why it would just fall. It doesn't look like they where beating or shaking the hell out of it (BTW thats what I did too just as the wheels cleared the ground).

It does look like the rear arm is on the flat,not kicked up,part of the frame so the arms are not out too far.

Comment

When the guy walks under the truck, I think he may have touched, pushed, pulled, whatever, the truck on the other side as he was standing all the way up. It certainly didn't give a lot of warning before heading for the floor!

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
              X