Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Releases Info and Specs on 2012 Mustang Cobra Jet

Re: Ford Releases Info and Specs on 2012 Mustang Cobra Jet

Dear Santa, I would like a............................................... ;D
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

zr1 money for a mustang,, sorry ford,, fail

Comment

Let me know when a Zr1 runs 8.50s (actually better....Tasca's quicker than that but can't publish the numbers).

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Let me know when a Zr1 runs 8.50s (actually better....Tasca's quicker than that but can't publish the numbers).

Brian
          one turns too.
          Tasca's running real good,,
          talked to them with charles in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
            zr1 money for a mustang,, sorry ford,, fail
            jealous much?

Comment

Sure, the price sounds high, but I'd bet that if you bought a new GT500 and then drove it straight to a top-level car building shop for conversion into a competitive, NHRA-legal Super Stock, the overall bill wouldn't really be that much cheaper.

The only way to save money is to do most of the work yourself. Still, it's good that Ford is homologating a combination that grassroots Bangshifters could copy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Artist formerly known as Speedzzter
                Sure, the price sounds high, but I'd bet that if you bought a new GT500 and then drove it straight to a top-level car building shop for conversion into a competitive, NHRA-legal Super Stock, the overall bill wouldn't really be that much cheaper.

The only way to save money is to do most of the work yourself. Still, it's good that Ford is homologating a combination that grassroots Bangshifters could copy.
                100k,, sorry , having a hard time rapping my head around that, when the "chosen few" (ford picked) get them, they blow them apart and blueprint everthing..

Comment

:thumbsup:

It's hard to imagine anyone complaining about any kind of OEM involvement in racing at ANY level with the economy and clean air initiatives the way they are.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

the think is speedzzzer, they still take that 100k car and take it all down(apart) and spend big money at a top level shop and blueprint it, that 100k is just the "buy in" they still spend tons before it ever gets to a track..
                    there isn't one that leaves ford, and is run "out the box" all season..
                    it's great that the oem's are building bodies in white, but offering these only made a costly class of racing even more so for those that race in that class..

Comment

Mark, sorry, your assumption is 100% wrong. Tasca's car has never even had the blower off of it and it is the quickest and fastest in the world (their '08 was and their 2010 is)

The only thing they have done to any of their cars is had Jon beef up the factory installed cage.

Brian

Comment

Mark, sorry, your assumption is 100% wrong. Tasca's car has never even had the blower off of it and it is the quickest and fastest in the world (their '08 was and their 2010 is)

The only thing they have done to any of their cars is had Jon beef up the factory installed cage.

Brian
                        your 100% sure of that..

Comment

Yes I am beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Yes I am beyond a shadow of a doubt.
                            Ok I guess I'm wrong,, but after meeting them quite a few times I find it hard that they are leaving that much on the table, and leaving it alone..
                            but, you'd know,

Comment

Oh that looks like a lot of fun. ;)
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X