Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Personality Dennis Gage Suffers House Fire

Re: TV Personality Dennis Gage Suffers House Fire

All my best to Dennis and family. While I occasionally enjoy "My Classic Car" his best work has been the motorcycle trips all over the planet that he's taken with his son and their British friend (name escapes me at the moment). Seeing him come to grips with his son maturing and growing in independence is extraordinary - and he's brave to have shared that on camera.

Never had a house fire but it has to be devastating.

Dan

Comment

Poor guy. He seems like a very nice person.I enjoy his show whenever I catch it.

Comment

I wish him the best . One of my favorites on TV

Comment

That is terrible. You can say what you want about him but he has been an ambassador of the hobby for quite some time. His shows do allow people to be excited about their cars no matter how big or small, clean or mean. I agree the trippin' on two wheels thing was interesting with his son. Wish I could have done that with my boys.
          Solutions are often obvious once you get the questions right.

Comment

did his moustache survive intact?

Comment

Dennis used to host a car show in Evansville, starting at Roberts Stadium the first couple years, then moving downtown to the riverfront. I spoke to him on a few occasions at these shows. He is a great guy and takes time for the "regular guy" people to meet and talk to him. Many of the TV personalities won't give you the time of day. He's a real car guy, and I hate to see this happen to him. Wishing him the best, and hoping his mother will get well soon.

Comment

Working...
              X