Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangshift Question of the Day: What's Your Gearhead New Year's Resolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangshift Question of the Day: What's Your Gearhead New Year's Resolution?

Re: Bangshift Question of the Day: What's Your Gearhead New Year's Resolution?

To sell my '66 Plymouth Fury VIP (asking only $3500.00!) and to NEVER buy another old car again!

To be a better husband and friend to my wonderful, God-given wife.

To start my VO business and finally use the talents and skills that The Lord has blessed me with.

To make a greater effort to be ready to greet The Lord when He finally returns in glory!

Comment

To not be such a grouch. Im going to have a clean organized garage too, by the summer. Try and lose a few inches of spare tire.

Comment

Early last year I bought a used 5 axis Matsuura and stuffed it in my garage. Since then I've repaired it and taught myself how to run it. I've been practicing in foam and blocks of aluminum I cast in the driveway from scrap. My first billet is on order. My resolution is to make some parts I'm comfortable selling.

Kevin

Comment

I resolved a few years ago not to make any more resoultions, and I've done pretty good with that one.
          I do need to tidy up some projects though.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I can't say mine, because they are so awesome they'd blow your mind ;D

(Awesome blog picture!)
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Mine's simple. Spend more time in the Shop. I can make a long list - erect the mezzanine, organize the shop, repair and tweak the Buzz Bomb, etc, etc. But none of that is going to happen if I don't spend more time in the shop. If I get my fanny out there the rest will take care of itself.

Dan

Comment

do everything in my power to get my health back..
                tool down to one car(toy) ok two

Comment

Get the tan Montego so I can at least drive it. The biggest problem is electrical which isn't my strong point. After that, the trans need's going through. Everything else is pretty simple.

I need to go to more events, car shows, races and swap meets. Because that's what gets me motivated to finish MY car instead of just admiring everyone else's.

I need to lose wight, again This is actually "gearhead" related because when I'm down to my normal weight I don't feel as lazy and I'm more apt to go work on the cars.

And the last resolution is that these 3 resolutions don't end up being 2012's resolutions :
                  Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I resolve to continue to do what I want to do, when I feel like doing it.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Finish my Twin Engine Modified Roadster (Dragster) in time for our first Eagle Field "Runway Drags" May 21st!
                      See it run....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_B8JmY9o4E

Comment

Get the Riviera running and tested enought to take on Power Tour this year! Ungearhead but definately fitting into the picture are finishing my masters thesis (hopefully getting it started in review before Powertour), and be a wonderful dad to my son and even more awesome husband to my wife!
                        Central TEXAS Sleeper
                        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

To get the Impala's interior dry and nicer to inhabit while driving. 15 years is long enough to deal with that crap.

Learn to weld.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Get the Alfa GTV running for the Lovely Donna, so she doesn't have to keep driving the Tow Pig
                            EMS Pro the DD SVO, add the water/meth injection first.
                            Go back to Bonneville
                            Participate in the Engine Masters Challenge again.
                            Do some much needed maintenance around the farm.
                            Help the boys decide to fly the nest!!

Comment

After owning this car for over 20 years, I will finally build a motor for which it deserves. Im presently saving to build an aluminum head 383 stoker. Just can't decide if I'll build the turbo350 that it has now or a 700R4 to finish it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X