Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question of the Day: What's Your Favorite Television Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Question of the Day: What's Your Favorite Television Car?

Re: BangShift Question of the Day: What's Your Favorite Television Car?

Do cars on Top Gear count?

XJ220!
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

#1 on my all time list

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

As a child of the 80's, I have to say Kitt ;D

More recently, definately digging the Charger on "Burn Notice" and the Trans Am on "The Good Guys" these days.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

been a while since I saw a car I liked on TV

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

HI ALL RACE FANS ! This is damn hard ! Would say that the Batmobile is No. 1 , and then there are all the others : Christine , the original Elinor , De Lorion form BTTF , 55 Chevy , Bullit Mustang and Charger , Trans Am , and many many more ! Still loves and still sees these Vidios and DVDs ! Have a nice day !

Comment

I've got to say the original KITT too, as someone who was a little kid in the '80s. Some others:

The General Lee

Nash Bridges' Cuda

I've never actually seen it on TV, but Norm Grabowski's Kookie Car.

From anime, the Shelby from Gunsmith Cats and Nakazata's black Nissan from Initial D.

Comment

The Fall Guys truck!

Comment

Which one? I saw a bunch of different trucks... but I couldn't stop grinning through the whole clip ;D I used to love t hat show.

Comment

After several minutes of thought, I'm going to stick with my first pick: a red 1979 Ferrari 308 GTS.

Comment

The Homer.

From the Wikipedia FTW! :D

Features
                      ■The Homer has two bubble domes; one in the front, while the one in the back is for quarreling kids, and comes with optional restraints and muzzles.
                      ■According to Homer, the engine sound causes people to think "the world's coming to an end."
                      ■There are three horns, as Homer claims that "you can never find a horn when you're mad." The three horns play the song "La Cucaracha."
                      ■The car also features gigantic cupholders, which actually became a feature on many cars in the 1990s onward.
                      The car has various outdated features such as bubble domes, shag carpeting, and tailfins. It also has a metal bowler as a hood ornament.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

spencer for hire, mustang
                        ncis gibbs mopar e body
                        tj hookers truck(might be the same trucks as the fall guys)
                        bj and the bear rig
                        daisey charger
                        hardcasles toy
                        kitt

Comment

Wow, I never saw that show before, but that video is badass! Man, they destroyed a lot of trucks! Looks like a few of those trucks actually lived through some of the jumps, but many didn't! Cool looking truck, I always liked the 80s Silverados as a kid.
                          Still plays with trucks....

Comment

I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Spenser for Hire drove a Fastback Mustang I liked:

Hawk drove a cool (minus the 80's monochrome paintjob) BMW 6 series:

1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
                              X