Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Video: 2010's Wildest Doorslammer Drag Racing Rides, Close Calls, and Wall Bangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Video: 2010's Wildest Doorslammer Drag Racing Rides, Close Calls, and Wall Bangers

Re: Great Video: 2010's Wildest Doorslammer Drag Racing Rides, Close Calls, and Wall Bangers

Thank you for posting up my video clip, I have several more clips that could be added also. Let me know if your interested in me adding them for review.

Kevin Maurer
    NitroArtVideo.com
    NitroArtVideo.com capturing some of the fastest drag racing on video and photo's, all heads up and grudge drag racing action track side.

Comment

Re: Great Video: 2010's Wildest Doorslammer Drag Racing Rides, Close Calls, and Wall Bangers

Sure Kevin!

I has to be one bad ass video. That 12 minutes was freaking awesome, I cannot imagine 2 hours!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That is not even the good wild stuff of the 2 hours, I did not even show the good real crazy rides and crashes from 7 different tracks in the south. What is there on the preview is only a small part, we can race 11 months a year out of 12 we start back up Saturday Jan. 15- 2011, with a big grudge race if it don't rain out. We have more of a problems with rain than snow this time of year.
        NitroArtVideo.com capturing some of the fastest drag racing on video and photo's, all heads up and grudge drag racing action track side.

Comment

mw wife bought me the video and all i can say is it is f***ing great. we have watched it 3 times since we got it. it even helped my dad make the decision to let me finish the monster turbo motor for his t-bolt clone. great stuff.

Comment

A satisfied customer!

(now let's see a photo of that 'bolt!)

Thanks for joining up!

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotbolt
              mw wife bought me the video and all i can say is it is f***ing great. we have watched it 3 times since we got it. it even helped my dad make the decision to let me finish the monster turbo motor for his t-bolt clone. great stuff.
              Thank's glad you liked the DVD I have many more DVDs all heads up racing......
              Kevin Maurer

Comment

Working...
              X