Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption this Photo: The Greatest Snowmobile Hauler Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption this Photo: The Greatest Snowmobile Hauler Ever!

Re: Caption this Photo: The Greatest Snowmobile Hauler Ever!

That's got to be good for at least another 70 horse!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

In addition to the rear snow mobile transport platform, this automobile is equipped with advanced anti-theft technology. You need to be sporting a mullet for it to start.
      sigpic

Comment

Why carry a spare tire, or tools, if the car breaks down leave it, and ride to a used car to get another car.
        Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

"Ma boy thought I done it on purpose."

Comment

And look - it has California plates, clean one owner rust free!!!

Comment

Before avalanche, before sportrac, Dodge had the answer to the crew cab short box pick up, with "carlike" handling.

This rare photo shows one prototype outside the Chrysler skunkworks opium den and hooka bar in the early 70's.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

(SkiRoule sleds were built in Quebec)

API NewsWire: January 06 1974

Jacques Poutine, recent arrival in Sacre-Bleu California for the annual "Holy Smokes it's Bloody Freezing at Donner Pass 250" has patented a novel manner in which to transport his motoneige. Le SkiRoule fits nicely into the space in the back, where le sparetire and le jacque (no relation) used to be kept.

"She like to be h-out doors you know? In le trailer is no good." Said Jacques. "Is easy the unloading, and to put back I build small snow ramp, back up car and Hup-Alors I am in for go home."

When asked what he was going to name his creation, Jacques commented, "I don't know eh? Maybe we call her, "Le Toyhauler" eh?"

;D

Comment

Sweeeeettttt, I gotta show this to some of the teams I run with, What a novel concept. roflmao

Comment

Land yaht with fully equipped slip deck

Comment

11. "Eh, there's still room in the trunk for a couple of "tooks" and a six of Molson."

10. "We just put a little more 'polar' in Polara."

9. After spending so much time on an "audition car," Sven was saddened to learn that the "Red Green Show" is all reruns.

8. "Tomorrow's lesson in Snowmobiling school: How to stop."

7. "Told you I'd make it fit."

6. "No, those racing stripes are made from top quality duct tape."

5. "That's not what I had in mind when I said 'add some more weight in the trunk for better traction."

4. "It it ever snows on the Power Tour, I'm ready to rock it!"

3. Bjorn, maybe we should have got her running first.

2. Mika Knivel was totally bummed about missing the world snowmobile jumping record.

1. Ya'll can take Bubba out of the South, but you can't take the South out of Bubba!

Comment

"Hey, Merle, I got a crazy-cool idea for that old Dodge yer brother Bubba wrecked!"

Comment

Caption this Photo: The Greatest Snowmobile Hauler Ever!

The mullet of automobiles. A bit redneck in the front but all redneck in the back.

Comment

Did you see the junk in her trunk?
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                            X