Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnstormin': Road Trippin' for Pizza and Planes

Re: Barnstormin': Road Trippin' for Pizza and Planes

Now I am REALLY hungry! I want some of that crispy, thin crust pizza! Looks Delicious! Thanks, Lohnes! : :D

Comment

Ok, so it's a slow Monday at work and I get some time to check out BangShift. What do I see? A story about pizza! As an Italian guy from New York who's been living in Nashville Tennessee for the last 20 years Im looking at photos of pizza and drooling as if they were of a blown injected Willy's gasser barnfind! Thanks Lohnes! One good thing is I forgot to bring lunch today as I usually do.........Im thinking pizza.

Comment

Just reading the comments I'm going to refrain from reading the blog until I get home from work :D
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I think I could smell the garlic.

Way cool place
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

The best pizza in the world is in Chicago. There can be no debate on this.

Comment

I worked pizza joints all through my college years. From family places to gawd awful Dominos. I've been pizza'ed out for some time. Boss brought us pizza to us drivers at the Golden Globes last night and I passed.

But, I'm thinking I want some of that. Do they Fed Ex?
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                I worked pizza joints all through my college years. From family places to gawd awful Dominos. I've been pizza'ed out for some time. Boss brought us pizza to us drivers at the Golden Globes last night and I passed.

But, I'm thinking I want some of that. Do they Fed Ex?
                Red Ball Express? ;D

edit- Although now that I think about it, it would probably have to start with about 50 pizza's so at least one made it to you... :-\
                sigpic

Comment

Great. Now I'm hungry. ;D
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

new haven has a lot of good pizza joints , most of connecticut , not so much

Comment

WOW! I love those old Mom & Pop joints - great food and atmosphere out the ying-yang!

2 & 4, huh? Sure they're not twins? I mean, seriously! LOOK AT 'EM! They're identical! OK, so Toms head is a tad bigger. Other than that, IDENTICAL! I'm done now.

Comment

Hey Brian you've got Modern Apizza there in New Haven too Just in case you forget or its too crowded at Frank Pepe's .
                        Also excellant.

Now for all you poor folks all over who couldn't get a good pizza to save your life, look good and hard becasue thats what a good-no freakin great ! pizza looks like.And once you go too far west (like western side of NJ) its no good except Chicago which must have something.Chain Pizza is bad pizza as well as frozen pizza,eat this and you wont want anything else.

Comment

Working...
                        X