Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Characters of Pixar's Cars 2 Revealed, Familiar Faces and a BangShift Sponsor Included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters of Pixar's Cars 2 Revealed, Familiar Faces and a BangShift Sponsor Included

Re: Characters of Pixar's Cars 2 Revealed, Familiar Faces and a BangShift Sponsor Included

CRAP! No Doc Hudson.

I was also surprised at how the non-bangshifters over on that "Film" website were bagging on "Cars." What losers!

Comment

Re: Characters of Pixar's Cars 2 Revealed, Familiar Faces and a BangShift Sponsor Included

Originally posted by Speedy ~ A real gasbag (not affiliated with Brian or Chad)
      CRAP! No Doc Hudson.
      A little disapointing. I'm sure they could have digitally done the voice for Doc. I wonder what the story's going to be why he's not there.

I was also surprised at how the non-bangshifters over on that "Film" website were bagging on "Cars." What losers!
      some people just don't get it

Comment

big bucks in the animation stuff.
        pixar is at 6.5 billion...for its first 11 movies.

no doubt enough to be pioneers and a standard.

the story line with the characters is interesting even as an adult.

intertwining adult into the imagination...

the fiat had a 3 main bering inline as their bigger engine, and the vw with the boxer..
        cool they found a way to get the unique in with a stereotype if culture.

they just simply need to add a suave alfa romeo 33...the sory line of worlds fastest, it would blend right in looking regular.

Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Heck, my kids are teenagers and we ALL can't wait to see it!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Glad I wasnt the omly pissed by those self claimed experts!

the wife and I cant wait, in fact her screen saver is the Cars 2 movie poster. seen it during a back stage tour at disney and snapped a picture of it, much to the chagrin of the tour guide.
            Reading , Pa
            Good Guys rodders rep.
            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

FIRST thing my nephews said when they saw my '56...

"MATER!!"

;D ;D ;D

Even my Dad calls it that now...
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by moparmaniac07
                Originally posted by Speedy ~ A real gasbag (not affiliated with Brian or Chad)
                CRAP! No Doc Hudson.
                A little disapointing. I'm sure they could have digitally done the voice for Doc.
                It wouldn't be the same. I was slightly disappointed that Fillmore is in this one, but he wasn't an integral part of the first one. Somebody else doing Doc wouldn't have been right. I'm glad they respected Paul Newman enough to not redo his character. As for the 'experts', they're just snobs who forgot how to have fun. I just ignore the dumbasses.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

whos going to be the voice for fillmore? because wasnt it george carlin before?

Comment

Yup, it was Carlin. I don't think they've announced who is doing Fillmore yet.
                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1216475/fullcredits#cast
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X