Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro Convertibles To Hit the Showroom in Late February

Re: Camaro Convertibles To Hit the Showroom in Late February

I already ordered one for my wife. She wanted a SS, 6 speed manual, in white, black top, and gray inserts in the seats. We should get it in late April, early May.

Comment

Mike, did you see the photo of your kid's Blazer in 4WOR this month?
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I thought the regular new Camaros looked goofy but that convertible really takes the cake.

Comment

holding my breath

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
            Mike, did you see the photo of your kid's Blazer in 4WOR this month?
            Yes I did Brian, but thanks for pointing it out just in case I missed it.

It has been a good few months for magazine coverage. My son and one of our employees both are in 4 Wheel adn Off Road. The shop has been in the Hot Rod for the last 3 months, and will be in the next 3 as well. We have a upcoming story in Diesel Power too.

Comment

I first saw the "new" Camaro as a concept car on the 2005 Power Tour. Too bad GM took 5 years to bring it to market, because they are selling very well. Maybe they could have avoided the gubmint bailout if they would have hustled a bit. I'm not all that impressed with the looks of this new ragtop.

Comment

I just saw one driving down i75 this morning on my way in to work. I wouldn't throw it out of my garage. ;D
                Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

wanted a 10 coupe but dealer greed turned me off...10k over msrp...ha not a chance...talked to different dealer about a drop top...again 10k over msrp...both dealerships have upwards of 10 each 2010s sitting on their lots...sale priced...bunch of greedy A holes...think i will look for a droptop nova
                  Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Working...
                  X