Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible Carnage Photo: A Mining Dump Truck Squashed an 18-Wheeler and a Road Grader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Carnage Photo: A Mining Dump Truck Squashed an 18-Wheeler and a Road Grader

Re: Incredible Carnage Photo: A Mining Dump Truck Squashed an 18-Wheeler and a Road Grader

Is that Randal at the helm?

:D
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Re: Incredible Carnage Photo: A Mining Dump Truck Squashed an 18-Wheeler and a Road Grader

I drove one of those till last spring, when things go wrong their isnt much you can do except hold on and hope for the best. Got one sideways going down a grade, had to self exam at the bottom to make sure the nads were still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
        Is that Randal at the helm?

Mwhahahaha!

Originally posted by kelly andersen
        I drove one of those till last spring, when things go wrong their isnt much you can do except hold on and hope for the best. Got one sideways going down a grade, had to self exam at the bottom to make sure the nads were still there.
        You can tell who the seasoned drivers are by when a (bigger) truck does a 720* down a grade and the driver just continues on like it's another day at the office :o Seen that!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          Originally posted by Monk
          Mwhahahaha!
          You can tell who the seasoned drivers are by when a (bigger) truck does a 720* down a grade and the driver just continues on like it's another day at the office :o Seen that!
          [/quote]

A buddy that worked at the local mine here,told me a story some years ago.He was driving behind one of these monsters in the winter time..it was very slippery that day,and suddenly the monster turend a perfect 360 degree....he then heard over the radio..."worried?"... ;D.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
            A buddy that worked at the local mine here,told me a story some years ago.He was driving behind one of these monsters in the winter time..it was very slippery that day,and suddenly the monster turend a perfect 360 degree....he then heard over the radio..."worried?"... ;D.
            Exactly!
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
            X