Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Project Spotlight: Plugging a Vortec 350 Into a 2000 Chevy S-10 Xtreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Project Spotlight: Plugging a Vortec 350 Into a 2000 Chevy S-10 Xtreme

Re: BangShift Project Spotlight: Plugging a Vortec 350 Into a 2000 Chevy S-10 Xtreme

very nice.

I am still thinking of local runted city streets and know I can't do large.. I like this better than a mustang option.

they should have just built these, milions and billions of them.. trillions. one in every two trucks. :D

yeah.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Re: BangShift Project Spotlight: Plugging a Vortec 350 Into a 2000 Chevy S-10 Xtreme

Often wondered why we don't see more Extreme's like this. Cool little trucks, and if you were going to do an S10 anyway, why not one of these?
      "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

I gently say this - I think you picked the wrong car of his cars to feature... I mean really, a V8 S-10? ya never see one of those :-\
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

When they start making big headway on the nitro car, we'll be on it.

We've profiled the shop and the awesome iron there on these pages before. Jon's a good dude and it is funny that the 350 on it's best day makes about 1-cylinder of the flopper's power.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
          X