Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 550hp ZL1 Camaro Revealed at Chicago Auto Show -- We Have All The Specs

Re: 550hp ZL1 Camaro Revealed at Chicago Auto Show -- We Have All The Specs

ZL1. Nice retro nod. I like the fact that they built up the suspension and rolling stock as well, as opposed to just overpowering a 2SS. This is going to be a little bad ass.

Any guesses on price? High 40's? Low 50's?

Comment

Hey it's a foreign car!....built in Canada!....LOL
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I wish they'd redesign the interior. It looks like you're riding a jet ski. I like the idea of suede covering, but now it looks like I'm riding in a suede covered jet-ski.

Magnetic suspension? so much for listening to ANY of the millions of car lover polls on the internet and in the magazines where basically everyone asks for a stripped down version.

I hope they sell tons of them. Wait, that would only be one car. I hope they sell millions of tons of them.
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

This statement was made at the car's Chicago introduction: "It's designed to surpass its namesake in every conceivable way,” GM design chief Ed Welburn said of the car. I guess Welburn doesn't consider styling in the equation which is really scary since he's the DESIGN CHIEF. This car is well.........ugly and it's namesake's styling timeless.

Comment

here we go .......

Comment

Working...
            X