Video: An Electric That Doesn't Suck - Larry McBride's 7-second Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: An Electric That Doesn't Suck - Larry McBride's 7-second Motorcycle

Re: Video: An Electric That Doesn't Suck - Larry McBride's 7-second Motorcycle

Is anybody familiar with the White Zombie?

http://vimeo.com/19651664

Comment

That instant ON is really apparent :o
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I wonder how many runs they get before they have to change just about everything. That amount of volatge/amperage must be awfully hard on the components, esp the batteries / capacitors?

Comment

I'm curious what it weighs ???... gotta drop Larry a message and find out... those batteries add up quick...kind of freaky sittin' there with no noise...not my mug of brew but way cool....

Comment

It is like the old rocket cars in some sense. Total silence and then instant insanity.

It sounds like an electric shaver from hell.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

One word comes to mind...

"PLASMA"

And lots of it.

Ron
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
              X