Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lid, Can and Libel: A Tree Falls in Nathan Bedford's Forrest and the Mississippi Department of Motor Vehicles Gets an Earful

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lid, Can and Libel: A Tree Falls in Nathan Bedford's Forrest and the Mississippi Department of M

Originally posted by dieselgeek
    if there's a poll about this contribution, then there damn well better be a poll where we can all vote to eliminate douchebags. Can think of two right now that need to drop off permanently.

here we go..
    I'll bite, whom

Comment

Re: Lid, Can and Libel: A Tree Falls in Nathan Bedford's Forrest and the Mississippi Department of M

Talking about himself, I think.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

what he said

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
          sorry teddy,,
          can't blog this and not remove a rule from the forum..
          because to have a thread on what Cole wrote WILL end up flowing into areas they don't allow here..
          and for a first piece, should've been more on topic, of the boards "outline" and thats cars and racing..
          not war and history
          I'm not seeing how this piece inevitably led to politics and religion. I've read it, and re-read it, and re-read it again, then re-read it a couple of more times just to be sure I wasn't missing something. Not seeing it.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Mostly politics and very little religion.
            Still having trouble?
            Check your siggie.

Comment

Lmao! :D

OK, fair point. :D

Still not seeing it though.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

General Discussion
                Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board--as long as it's not politics or religion.
                Moderator: BigDad

just doesn't sit right with me i come here for car stuff and a giggle, if i want to see the afore mentioned stuff i will watch the news (which i don't) :-\
                There are no substiutes for cubic inches[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

I think I'll read the next one too. This one sure did kick up a fuss. I imagine that was the intent. In the magazine world you would see the 'cancel my subscription' letters mentioned.

My con law professor made most of his real money defending strip clubs, and by that I do not mean a group of guys who race cars at the drags. This got us comped into some interesting places in Vegas once upon a time.

Maybe we need an argue and be argued with section. We've got "Girls posing with cars..." already.
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

See where this misguided experiment took us, Brian?
                    Ya happy?

Close the damn thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X